- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. It is the final authority and foundation for all our doctrines and practices.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His visible personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential. We believe that a person becomes part of Christ’s church when they are saved.
- We believe that those who are saved must be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit to be identified with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and filling the Christian is enabled to live an empowered life of fruitfulness according to God’s calling.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that Christ commanded the church to go into all the world and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing those who believe in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey all His commands.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.